Our aim is to offer you a great start to the day using only the freshest of ingredients as part of balanced diet.
ENDLESS supply of tea, coffee, toast & cereal: –
local poi bread fresh everyday or square loaf bread. (All with a selection of local condiments and butter) Granola, Corn flakes, Choco’s, Muesli or Porridge, and
Choose ONE 100ml glass freshly squeezed juice:-
Papaya, Pineapple, Watermelon, fresh coconut water or Green Grape(seasonal)
Choose ONE Á la carte prepared breakfast:-
- FRESH SEASONAL FRUIT SALAD (Try with yoghurt and a little granola)Seasonal fruit bowl.
- DOSA (plain or Masala) IDLI – Spicy coconut chutney and sumbar.
- BESAN CHILLA (With spicy mixed pickle and raita)
- ALOO or MOOLI PARATHA (Traditional north Indian dish comprising of a whole-wheat flatbread stuffed with potato, onions, tomato, herbs and chilly this is accompanied with yoghurt & mango pickle)
- GOAN OMLETTE POI & EGG BHURJI (Very popular Goan roadside snack incorporating our tasty masala omelette in local Poi bread).
- CHEESY EGG SANDWICH (with or without ham) Sunny side fried egg in square bread with cheddar cheese that is then fried.
- OMELETTES (Plain, Masala or Cheese with or without ham) Mushroom, onion, tomato and green pepper.
- EGG SANDWICHES (with or without ham) Boiled egg sliced with mayonnaise in Goan Poi bread.
- FRENCH TOAST (Bread soaked in egg mix then fried & served with honey, jam or maple syrup)
- PANCAKES (Honey & banana, chocolate sauce or maple syrup)
- AMERICAN PANCAKES (with or without Chocolate Chips) Chocolate sauce, maple syrup or honey.