Casa Da Praia
1. Casa Da Praia is a quiet place with few staff, we don't have a reception or room service but we will clean your room before 3pm. Our facilities and activities are few, however, we’ve been told that our rates are competitive so that’s nice.
2. All our nine rooms are within a secure walled property and all have a view of the garden/pool which is sympathetically illuminated at night.
3. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day so it’s complimentary to all our guests between 8am & 10.30am. Our cooks are experienced at preparing anything from our menu so best not to ask for anything else. If you have any special dietary requirements we may have a problem.
4. If you are a Casa Da Praia virgin you may have difficulty finding us unless you’ve done some orienteering so please use Google Maps if we haven’t helped you with the transport. You must confirm your ETA so that we can be ready to greet on arrival.
5. You can smoke to your heart's content outside your room or even while swimming in our pool, but definitely not in any of our rooms.
6. Our Air Conditioning units are modern and efficient so you can help save the planet by switching them off when you are not in the room.
7. Correct swimwear is mandatory so our pool water stays clean and inviting.
8. We don’t have a restaurant or bar so by all means bring in your own food and drinks or why not call Swiggy if not up for going out. We have drinking water covered with properly maintained communal water filters.
9. Some of our rooms have Indian slate floors and all have antique furniture that we like, however, you may not, so it's prudent to take a second look at the photos to confirm our aesthetic suitability.
10. Linen is changed every other day to stay environmentally conscientious and it helps keep our rates low. If you make a mess and need a change its not a problem and we won't charge you too much extra.
11. At Casa Da Praia we've tried not to upset our neighbours, so our entrances are poorly lit and the roads haven't been tarmacked. You may have to navigate through the cluttered vegetable shop that is adjacent to Casa Da Praia if it's open.
12. If a friend, unexpectedly, wants to join you or you suddenly give birth before your arrival, please let us know so that we can make sure that the room is still sufficient for your requirements.
13. Booking Confirmation/Offer are valid for 3 days (24 hours if arrival is within 7 days) to give you time to confirm your reservation with an advance payment.
Gym, Pool & Garden
When we purchased the land there was but one sad old coconut tree but we wanted an oasis that would allow our guests the opportunity to relax and unwind. The downside to all that relaxing and unwinding is the bugs and the birds that feed off them so make sure you are ready for the incessant bird song and come prepared with bug spray. You will be pleased to know that I can't remember the last time a person died of malaria.READ MORE
Casa Da Praia (House No. 477, Vaddy, Candolim, Bardez, Goa, 403515) is located near shops and restaurants in the heart of Candolim village. It's also only a short walk from the beach and doesn't require crossing any main roads.
Casa Da Praia is set within 1500 sqm of walled, landscaped garden with a swimming pool and gym. There are 2 locked gates that only allow access to guests with the correct code. Our front gate is 150 meters from the main road and the nearest restaurant and our back gate is 250 meters from the edge of the Arabian Sea. Limited parking is available on our rear access road.
Approximate distances & times:-
|Dabolim International Airport||Thivim Railway Station||The Capital city of Panjim||Mapusa town|
|42 kms||20 kms||13 kms||11 kms|
|42 minutes||35 minutes||25 minutes||20 minutes|
When coming by car the best landmark to find Casa Da Praia is the Lemon Tree Hotel. You must take the road that runs between the Lemon Tree Hotel and the Candolim Medical Center towards the beach. This road then turns left around the heritage part of the Lemon Tree Hotel (there is a small road that turns left into the Lemon Tree Hotel but this is not the road you want) then turn left again, after 50 meters, into a small dusty road from where you will have to walk 75 meters to the back gate of Casa Da Praia.
When coming on foot the best landmark to find Casa Da Praia is the Candolim Deck Restaurant (Opp the Acacia Hotel). You must take the small road that runs along the side of the Candolim Deck Restaurant towards the beach. Once on this road take the second very small path on the right which will bend a couple of times for 100 meters past many congested building before you come to the front gate of Casa Da Praia.
When coming by boat the entire coastline looks the same so you have absolutely no chance of finding us unless you use our geographic coordinates 15*30’48.84” N, 73*46’02.12” E .View on Maps